Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday 2 December 2007

Blog Header

Created my blog header! Not totally sure if its ok but cant be bothered to change it right now! Weather is horrendous here today (so what's new!!) and am debating whether to go to a Pilates class or not! Or stay in and organise ACDSee as I am way behind, or create another Walk to Work layout, or be totally lazy and watch a film!
There was a lovely sunset the other day and I'm lucky I face the river from my office window - this is the photo I took of the sunset reflecting on the water!!

3 comments:

Ljonezy said...

What a great view from your office. I'd have a hard time getting any work done for looking at the river. I can hardly wait to see spring, summer and fall pics of the river.

Tori said...

You did a great job, Veevs! Love the WTW pics! Of course I love your vocabulary like "blooming" and "film." LOL. ;)

Dawn said...

I'm really enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing your daily views (from Veevs). I am way behind in the ACDSee deptartment too.