Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday 17 July 2009

Pasha Boat Texture Challenge

Hi everyone, with Summer keeping everyone busy I apologise the delay in uploading your photos on my blog! But without further ado, here are the ones some of you submitted using Carol’s lovely photo!

Textures by Barb, Insan, Ishkamina

Textures by House of 3, Ghostbones and Princess of Shadows

Textures by Ghostbones, Boccachino, Pareeerica, Jenna Nelson

Textures by Princess of Shadows, Obsidian Dawn

Textures by Ghostbones

Textures by Lynne

Textures by Ghostbones, Mask by Lesley

Another bevvy of beautiful effects by everyone!

I fly to Italy for 5 days on Wednesday to celebrate my Dad’s 80th birthday. His birthday is not til October but as his sister and all our Italian side of the family gather together at summer we thought it would be a good idea to celebrate it in style with everyone over! My sister and nephews Garrett and Brandon are flying in from the US too so it will be a small family gathering of about 27! So I will be clicking away the whole 5 days!

Lisa asked if we could use one of my Wolf Photos for the next Texture challenge - so here is Torak - isn't he gorgeous! He is a Hybrid Wolf - North American and European mix!

And the link to download the photo is Here

1 comment:

Dawn said...

hey...girlfriend.....where have you been!!??