Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Photos with Textures

After posting a few of my photos with textures on the gallery at Jessica Sprague, I got asked for a tutorial on how I do this. I created a onea ges ago which I am adding to this post. I really just tend to play around adding different textures to a photo, going through the blend modes, re-arranging the order of the textures, changing hue and saturation. That's all there is to it! Hopefully my tutorial will help you out a bit. Otherwise please contact me if you need further help! I find all my textures on Flickr - check out my page on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/veevs/ (username is Veevs3) as all my texturised photos are there and I list out whose textures I used.
Creating Artwork With Textures

5 comments:

jeanne said...

Veevs, you really and truly ROCK!!! I can't wait to try this. I have always loved your textured creations but never had a clue how to go about trying it myself. Thanks ever so much for so willingly sharing your talent.

JeanneD

SusanD said...

Thanks for this step-by-step! Beautiful.

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with how you added this tut to your post! Not to mention how impressed I am with your talent! Thanks Veevs!

Anke said...

Oh veevs, you are the best!!!! Thanks for the tut, I will be checking this out later. Your pictures are all simply amazing!!!

Ann said...

Veevs this is so cool. I want to do it too! ~Ann